EASY-TO-IMPLEMENT STRATEGIES DESIGNED TO BOOST RETENTION AND BETTER ENGAGE YOUR DONORS.
Four of every five new donors will not give you a second gift. Consider the missed opportunities each of these four lapsed donors represent: future campaign lead gifts, trusted board members, annual major donors. Capturing their interest is so much harder than keeping it…so how can we go from acquisition to major donor?
The number of new donors skyrocketed during the pandemic; it’s not too late to put strategies in place to make sure they return. But the clock is ticking as we get further from 2020.
The Winkler Group’s newest resource Beyond Donor Retention: Strategies to Turn New 2020 Donors into Leadership Givers is filled with practical tips to engage new donors in the short- and long-term.
Download Beyond Donor Retention to learn:
- Strategies to boost your donor retention rates.
- How to make your case so donors will keep giving.
- How to create a plan to prioritize your new donors so you can focus on the right prospects.
- Why it’s worth your time to capitalize on monthly giving…and how to do it.
- The two opportunities that will set your organization up for long-term sustainability.
Beyond Donor Retention: Strategies to Turn New 2020 Donors into Leadership Givers is part of the Winkler Group’s series of resources designed to help nonprofit organizations and institutions fuel their vision.