HOW TO LEVERAGE DONOR-ADVISED FUNDS IN CAPITAL CAMPAIGNS
As fundraisers, it is time for us to stop fretting about DAFs because they represent significant financial potential.
The guide includes insights from leading experts in the field of donor-advised funds as well as fundraisers who are seeing significant returns from DAF grants. We’ll cite the latest research on DAFs to give you an industry overview.
The Winkler Group’s newest resource, Fundraisers’ Guide to Securing DAF Grants: How to Leverage Donor-Advised Funds in Capital Campaigns, will help you understand DAFs and how to make them work for your organization, particularly for your next campaign.
Download the Fundraisers’ Guide to Securing DAF Grants and you’ll learn:
- the basics about donor-advised funds (DAFs).
- why a DAF donor is an ideal prospective campaign donor.
- why DAFs favor educational and cultural institutions.
- how to identify DAF holders already in our databases—and how to acquire new ones.
- how to secure DAF grants for capital campaigns and avoid common missteps.
The Fundraisers’ Guide to Securing DAF Grants is part of the Winkler Group’s series of resources designed to help nonprofit organizations and institutions fuel their vision. Download it today to get started.